Counseling training for Medical Staff and Survivors
In August 2013, BVS Nepal organised 2 days counselling training in YalaMa Kendra, for the nurses and dressers from differents hospitals in Kathmandu who are working in the burn unit. Some of the burn survivors participated as well to the training.
The medical staff and burn survivors are dealing everyday with stress situations, therefore the counselling training is essential for them to express their problem and find solution for it.
The Counseling psychology is a therapeutic and growth process through which individuals are helped to define goals, make decisions, and solve problems related to personal-social, educational and career concerns.
Thanks to the Islamic Funds to support financially this program and help medical staff of Burn Units to give a better care to the burn Victims of Nepal.
News and events
- Rights and Skills training for burn violence survivors
- Counseling Training for Medical Staff and Survivors
- Mahendra Bhawan Girls School group donation
- British School Donation
- Stress Management Training
- Nepal Human Rights International Film Festival
- 16 Days Campaign: Stop Violence against Women
- Patron of BVS-Nepal
- ASF Conference in Kathmandu
- Dutch`s Queen Flee Market
- Event - Let’s Unite Now to End Acid and Burns Violence against Women
- AID for Nepal burn victims
- Street Drama
- Workshop on Burns Physiotherapy
- London to Paris bike ride
- BVS-Nepal Launch