ASF Conference in Kathmandu
Acid Survivors Trust International (ASTI), UK organized an international conference in Kathmandu from 17th June 2012 – 23rd June 2012 for the country partners from Bangladesh, Cambodia, Nepal, Pakistan and Uganda .
The British Ambassador for Nepal, His Excellency John Tucknott the chief guest at the opening ceremony, made a brief speech expressing his concern and continued support for acid and burn survivors in Nepal.
This conference was an opportunity to bring together all the Acid and Burn survivors foundations to share their knowledge, proficiency and expertise and to develop a global strategy to work together for bringing lasting change in the lives of acid and burn survivors around the world.
News and events
- Stress Management Training
- Nepal Human Rights International Film Festival
- 16 Days Campaign: Stop Violence against Women
- Patron of BVS-Nepal
- ASF Conference in Kathmandu
- Dutch`s Queen Flee Market
- Event - Let’s Unite Now to End Acid and Burns Violence against Women
- AID for Nepal burn victims
- Street Drama
- Workshop on Burns Physiotherapy
- London to Paris bike ride
- BVS-Nepal Launch